The Ellicott Firehouse Museum was Howard County’s first firehouse. The structure was built around 1889 and exhibits wide array of fire apparatus, hoses, nozzles and other historical firefighting gear. It also has visual history of Howard County’s Volunteer Fire Department. The fire house was constructed by volunteers and after 1923 later used as a meeting hall, county office space and library reading room before it became a museum.
Address: 3829 Church Rd, Ellicott City, MD 21041
Hours: Sat-Sun 1pm-4pm